Today we’re making a super easy recipe – Vinegar Chicken. We will create the vinegar-based marinade and let it do its magic overnight, then grill the chicken. Our vinegar chicken recipe is not only easy, but results in juicy flavorful chicken every time.
• 4 – 6 pieces of chicken (I used thighs and drumsticks). You could also use chicken breasts.
• 1 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
• 1/2 cup chicken stock
• 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
• 2 teaspoons pepper
• 2 tablespoons butter
1. Mix all of the ingredients together except the butter and chicken.
2. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and refrigerate.
3. Add the chicken to the rest of the marinade. Place in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight.
4. The next day, heat the grill to 400 degrees F. Place the chicken on the grill.
5. While the chicken is grilling, heat the ¼ cup of reserved marinade. When heated, remove from the burner and whisk in the butter.
6. Every time you turn the chicken baste with the marinade/butter mixture.
7. Grill chicken until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
8. Remove from the grill, let rest for 10 minutes and then serve.
Thanks for watching another one of our videos! If you liked this episode, click that subscribe button, so that you will know when new videos are available. Please share and like this video and don’t hesitate to ask questions of leave feedback in the comments section. We try to reply to all questions and suggestions within 24 hours.
Armadillo Pepper Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Jerky & Snack Store
Connect with Armadillo Pepper on Google+, Facebook & Pinterest
Please watch: “Smoked Porterhouse Steak on Pit Barrel Cooker with Black Garlic Butter”